If you have any questions or comments, please contact our team at: email@example.com
PROTECTION OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
- Blackrock will use your personal information to help us respond to any enquiries received.
- If you tell us you don’t want to receive marketing messages, we will stop sending them..
- Blackrock has appropriate measures in place to protect your information and keep it secure.
- Blackrock respects your data protection rights and aims to give you control over your own information.
Why do we need your personal information?
You will be asked to provide certain information such as your name, contact details. We will store this information and hold it on computers or otherwise. We will use this information in the following ways:
- To register you with our website and administer our website services where you have registered. You can unsubscribe from these services at any time.
- To fulfil our agreement with you, or contacting you if there is an issue.
- To answer any queries which you may send to us by e-mail.
- For direct marketing purposes.
Use of your personal information.
Information you provide will be used by us to enable us to process your order or provide you with information on products and special offers.
When will we send you marketing?
When we collect information directly from you, we may ask you if you do not want to receive our marketing communications. We will respect your choice as to what communications you wish to receive and the methods by which you are sent them.
How can you change what marketing communications you receive and how you receive them?
If you decide you would no longer like to be sent marketing communications, you can change your mind at any time by emailing your request to: firstname.lastname@example.org
In addition, each marketing communication we send by email will also have an unsubscribe option which will allow you to stop receiving further marketing emails.
Our website may contain links to other web sites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the privacy practices of web sites not operated by us. We encourage you to read the privacy statements of each web site that collects personally identifiable information. This privacy statement applies solely to information collected by our website.
We have implemented technology and security features to safeguard the privacy of your personal information and we take appropriate steps to protect the personal information you share with us.
If you no longer wish to receive promotional materials, you may opt-out of receiving these communications by emailing: email@example.com
Access to your personal information
If you are concerned that any of the information we hold on you is incorrect, please Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org